The Panasonic Lumix DMC FZ45 ( FZ40 for North-America ) is prepared to replace the already popular camera , Lumix FZ35 ( or FZ38 ) . Released in July 2010 , the camera will have 14 MP ( increased 2 MP) , 24x optical zoom ( previous was 18x) , capability to record HD video and a slightly larger 3″ LCD.
After announced Nikon View NX 2.0.3 yesterday, Nikon release their commercial photo-editing software Nikon Capture. Previous users able to download the update for free to upgrade.
What’s new / updated on version 2.2.6:
- support Nikon D7000 RAW / NEF format
- added Nikon Message Center 2 support
- supported cameras :
SLR: D1 series, D2 series, D3 series, D700, D300S, D300, D200, D100, D90, D80, D70s, D70, D60, D50, D40x, D40, D3000, D3100, D5000, D7000
COOLPIX: 5000, 5400, 5700, 8400, 8700, 8800, P6000, P7000
- and lots of issues fixed with this version .. check the release notes
For you who want to buy the software : Nikon Capture NX 2 Full Version
Yes i know.. the rumor is from months ago :) but because this blog is new , lets put some intro about Canon EOS 1Ds mark IV rumors.
It’s been three years since Canon EOS 1Ds mark III released , people getting impatient waiting for the next generation , the next successor , the one that will bring Canon back to the high-end dslr competition again. There isn’t many info about the camera yet but only some rumors floating around.
Nikon just released View NX 2.0.3 , an useful software to help users view,edit,convert JPEG,TIFF, and NEF/RAW files from Nikon cameras.
ViewNX2 2.0.3 updates :
- When the White Balance setting in the Adjustments palette was changed for NRW (RAW) photos taken at an ISO sensitivity setting of Hi 1 with the COOLPIX P7000, the entire photo took on a magenta cast. This issue has been resolved.
- In some rare circumstances, the correct hues were not displayed when a third-party (not Nikon) monitor profile was used. This issue has been resolved.
- An issue that prevented exporting a project from Nikon Movie Editor as a movie file when Use background music on the Audio tab is checked has been resolved.
- An issue that prevented ViewNX 2 from starting correctly under the Danish version of Windows XP has been resolved.
Ricoh will enhance their GXR interchangeable lens camera with the latest firmware update. This update ( version 1.19 1.29 ) add these following functions :
After posted Olympus E-5 review , CameraLabs made Panasonic DMC-LX5 review available online on their website. LX-5 is successor of DMC LX-3 , known for its concept of packing a high-sensitivity sensor, bright and wide lens, flash hotshoe and a complete of manual control into a small and light body. The camera aimed to enthusiasts photographer.
The review comprises 14 chapters of comprehensive profesional review is worth to check for. Beside discussing LX-5 aspects ( iso , images quality , body , control etc ) , it’s also compare the camera to Canon PowerShot S95 and Sony Alpha NEX-3.
DigitalCameraReview has made Olympus E-5 review available online. Olympus E-5 is a successor for previous camera , E-3 , that has several improvement such as magnesium alloy body, weather proof , higher MP , a larger LCD and capability to record HD videos. Does E-5 is worthy to buy/ upgrade ? Lets check on DCR’s 6 pages of comprehensive review
SIGMA has made DP1x firmware update available online. Updated version ( 1.0.1) has these benefits : Corrects the phenomenon that recording time is rather long , Shortens the time of turning on and off.