Firmware update for the new Fuji X10 is available for download.
Version 1.02 list of updates:
Just in the following camera procedure, aperture value was incorrectly displayed as “F2.2″ even if actual value was set to “F2.0″. This phenomenon is improved.
- (1)Mode dial is set to [A] or [M]
- (2)Aperture is set to F2.0 (open aperture).
- (3)Zoom lens position is moved from wide edge to telephoto edge, and finally to wide edge, again.
2. In the TRACKING mode, the AF hunting occurs, which you can see coming in focus and out of focus continuously in the LCD monitor. This occurs in the two cases below.
- (1)Turn on the camera to select “TRACKING” in AF mode(shooting menu) and change to shooting mode by half-pressing the shutter button.
(If changing to shooting mode by pressing “DISP/BACK” button, this cannot occur.)
- (2)Turn off and on the camera while “TRACKING” mode.
(If turning on and off after changing to EXR mode, this cannot occur.)